Friday, March 14, 2008

Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death - M.C. Beaton

I started a new series today and absolutely love it - it is the Agatha Raisin series which can be classified as a "cozy" mystery.



Photobucket

I enjoyed the quirky characters, the attitude and witty dialogue of Agatha Raisin, and the way the story progressed. It held my attention all the way through - I read it in one day. I can't wait to get the next book in the series.

You can read my full review here.

This can be used in my Amateur Sleuth, 1st in a Series, Book-a-week, A~Z, 2NEW2U Challenges.

Rating: 5/5
Pages: 201
Completed: 3/14/08


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara, found you through book blogs.

Just Say These Words

Framed said...

I really liked Agatha the first book I read. She was hilarious. After a few books, she seemed to be more abrasive. Even so, I read a bunch of these books.