Monday, November 23, 2009

Library Challenge



I love going to our local library and checking out books. The kids and I go about once every two weeks and browse, play games on the computer, and check out books and movies. So I just have to join the Support Your Local Library Challenge!! In these tough times, I don't know what I would do without the ability to read my favorite books - and the library gives me that opportunity.

There are different levels to this challenge:

--The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.

--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.

--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.

--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.

This one is also being hosted by our esteemed J-Kaye and here is the sign-up post. Once again, you don't need to post reviews or even need a blog. Anyone can participate.

I am going for the "Just My Size" which is 50 books. That way I can still grab some from my TBR pile at home.

Here is my book list with links to my reviews:
  1. Before Sunrise by Diana Palmer - 1/8/10
  2. Dead in the Water by Stuart Woods - 1/23/10
  3. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White - 1/19/10
  4. Dead in the Water by Stuart Woods - 1/23/10
  5. "D" is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton - 4/10/10

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad you are joining this one too. I'm doing way less challenges this year, BUT I am adding on more books. ;) This year was a good guide to what a realistic goal is.