A new year to celebrate some of my favorite authors!! Becky is hosting "Celebrate the Author" challenge again in 2010.
Here are the rules (copied from her post):
The challenge is designed to “celebrate” author birthdays. Choose one author for each month of the year. Read at least one book a month. 12 authors. 12 birthdays. If you like, you can read MORE than that. Read the books IN ANY ORDER YOU LIKE. As long as you've got one book representing an author birthday from each month of the year by the end, then you're good.I usually choose to read an author in the month their birthday is celebrated.
You can choose picture books, poetry books, early readers, chapter books, fiction for middle grades, fiction for teens, adult reads, nonfiction, whatever you want.
Here is my list of Authors:
- January - Stuart Woods - Dead in the Water - 1/23/10
- February - John Sandford - Shadow Prey - 2/5/10
- March - Hannah Howell
- April - Sue Grafton - "D" is for Deadbeat - 4/10/10
- May - Susan Wiggs
- June - Linda Lael Miller
- July - Sherryl Woods, Sharon Sala, Susan Mallery
- August - Amanda Ashley, Barbara Delinsky
- September - Jude Deveraux
- October - Debbie Macomber, Nora Roberts
- November - Charlaine Harris
- December - Sherrilyn Kenyon