Saturday, November 28, 2009

Genre Challenge 2010


I love reading many different genres, and I thought this challenge would fit in nicely next year.

This Genre Challenge is being hosted by 5Peasinapod over at 2 Many Good Books, 2 Little Time! For those who get stuck reading the same genre, this challenge will help you expand your horizons and experience new and exciting books.

I'm not sure how many books are required, she doesn't say in her sign-up post. So, I will commit to 12 books this year.

Here is my book list with links to my reviews:
  1. POLICE - Naked in Death by J.D. Robb 1/3/10
  2. ROMANCE - The Warrior by Sharon Sala 1/6/10
  3. HISTORICAL - If He's Wicked by Hannah Howell 1/16/10
  4. LAWYERS - Dead in the Water by Stuart Woods 1/23/10
  5. DETECTIVE/SPY - "D" is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton 4/10/10




1 Comment:

Kirthi said...

There are so many great challenges, I think I have too many....but what the heck, I'll give this one a go!
Happy Reading :)