Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To Be Read Challenge 2010

I have failed miserably with the challenge the last two years...but persistence is the key. I think my problem has been that I have been listing books I want to make myself read instead of books I think I will be reading. So, I am joining the TBR Challenge again in 2010 and am determined to complete it. This challenge is being hosted by MizB and she now has a sign-up post.

In order to participate in this challenge...you have to make up a list of twelve books you are going to read next year. This list cannot be changed after January 1, 2010!! However, you can make an alternate list of 12 books that can be substituted for a book on the original list. You can either read one book a month, or read them as fast or as slow as you want. You have to have the list posted somewhere so others can read it...whether it be in the comment section (for those that don't have a blog), or posted on your blog. Please see her sign-up post for further rules.

Here is my Original List with links to my reviews:

  1. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
  2. Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris
  3. Dark Harvest by Lynda Hilburn
  4. Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler - 1/28/10
  5. "D" is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton - 4/10/10
  6. Shadow Prey by John Sandford - 2/5/10
  7. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  8. The Ocean Between Us by Susan Wiggs
  9. Night's Master by Amanda Ashley - 2/13/10
  10. 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber
  11. Under Fire by Jo Davis
  12. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb - 1/3/10

Here is my Alternate List with links to my reviews:
  1. Dead in the Water by Stuart Woods - 1/23/10
  2. Orchid Beach by Stuart Woods
  3. Dark Legend by Christine Feehan
  4. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
  5. Shelter Mountain by Robin Carr
  6. Vision in White by Nora Roberts - 2/26/10
  7. Trust Me by Brenda Novak
  8. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
  9. Forget Me Not by Marliss Melton
  10. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  11. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  12. If He's Wicked by Hannah Howell - 1/16/10

0 Comments: