TwentyTen Reading Challenge sounds like an interesting challenge to me. It is being hosted by Bart over at Bart's Bookshelf. The idea is to read 20 books that fit into 10 categories in 2010 (get the picture?? LOL).
Here's what Bart says:
- Read 2 books from each category, making a requirement of 20 books total.
- The categories are intended to be loose guidelines only, if you decide it fits, then it fits. (Apart from those marked **)
- Categories marked with ** have tighter rules, and these must be followed.
- Each book can only qualify for one category.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- Books read from 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2010 are eligible.
1). Young Adult
2). T.B.R.** -
Naked in Death by J.D. Robb - 1/3/10
Born in Fire by Nora Roberts - 1/21/10
3). Shiny & New -
If He's Wicked by Hannah Howell - 1/16/10 - bought from Rhapsody
Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler 1/28/10 - bought from Amazon
4). Bad Blogger's**
Wild, Wicked & Wanton by Jaci Burton - 3/7/10 - recommended by Closetwriter
The Carpenter's Lady by Barbara Delinsky - 2/19/10 - Library Book Sale
6). New in 2010
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane - 2/15/10 - won from The Good, The Bad, and The Unread
Release by Beth Kery - 2/21/10 - won from Seductive Musings
7). Older Than You
8). Win! Win!
Shadow Prey by John Sandford - 2/5/10
9). Who Are You Again?
10). Up To You! I choose Paranormal -
The House on Tradd Street by Karen White - 1/19/10
Night's Master by Amanda Ashley - 2/13/10
Go on over the Bart's post on the challenge and read up on what the categories mean and then sign up to participate!!! That's all there is to it...besides reading the books, of course!!