Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wish I'd Read That Challenge 2010



Oh boy...those ladies over at Royal Reviews are terrible enablers of book challenges - LOL. Here is yet another one I can't resist. The Wish I'd Read That Challenge is all about reducing that gigantic TBR pile that you might have.

As usual, there are 4 levels to choose from:

-- Curious – Read 3 books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 books.

Any book format counts...and you don't have to list them ahead of time. I love challenges like this since I am such a "fly by the seat of my pants" reader. I am signing up for the OBSESSED level and going to do my best in reducing my TBR mountain this year. However, with all the blogs I read, and the great reviews written by my blogger friends, I doubt very much the pile will be reduced...it will grow by leaps and bounds.

So dust off those books and head on over to Royal Reviews and sign-up for the challenge.

Here is my book list:
  1. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White - 1/19/10



0 Comments: