Friday, December 4, 2009

eBook Challenge 2010


Ahhhh...how I do love eBooks!!! I have a huge collection mostly in Palm format...so who could not be more excited about Barnes and Nobel coming out with their eReader that reads this format!!! The Nook is something I am looking forward to getting in 2010. However, I digress.

So the eBook Challenge is right up my alley...it is being hosted by none other than...Royal Reviews. (I think they took over a lot of J-Kaye's challenges this year at J-Kaye's request.)

Once again, there are 4 levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 E-Books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 E-Books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 E-Books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 E-Books.


I am definitely going for the OBSESSED level...because that is what I am...obsessed with eBooks.

Here is my book list:
  1. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb - 2/5/10
  2. Born in Fire by Nora Roberts - 1/21/10
  3. Shadow Prey by John Sandford - 2/5/10
  4. Hard to Handle by Lori Foster - 3/1/10


2 Comments:

Lori @ Msslaydbug said...

Good luck with the challenge !! I just joined myself ! I'm a Kindle owner and wouldn't give it up for the world. Hope you get your Nook !

Tresa said...

I am glad I wondered into your blog // this challenge is right up my alley. Since I bought my Jetbook - I haven't touched another paperback book. I hope you love your nook as much as I love my Jetbook.

Hey - thanks for sharing. I joined this challenge also.