Saturday, January 2, 2010

Awesome Author Challenge 2010




I have been wanting to participate in a challenge like this for a while now. Giving credit where credit is due when someone recommends a fantastic author for me to try!!! The Awesome Author Challenge will allow me to do just that. "The idea behind this challenge is to read works by authors who have been recommended to you time and again, but you haven't gotten around to reading them yet."

The challenge is being hosted by Alyce over at At Home with Books. There are 4 levels of participation:

Easy: Choose three authors and read at least one title from each author.

Moderate: Choose six authors and read at least one title from each author.

Challenging: Choose ten authors and read at least one title from each author.

Over-Achieving: Anything over ten authors.

I am going to join the Moderate level of reading six authors.

Here is my book list with links to my reviews:



1 Comment:

Alyce said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! I look forward to seeing which titles you choose. Good luck with your reading!