Saturday, January 2, 2010

Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge 2010



What an awesome list of books to choose from!! The 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is being hosted by Reading with Tequila. All you have to do is choose a level of participation and read that many books from the Book Blogger Recommendation List. There are 234 books to choose from...so I know you can find at least 5 (Level I) that interest you!!!

Level I - Read 5 books from the 2009 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books

Go over to the List Post and discover new books that you would like to read...then head on over to the Sign-Up Post and join in the fun!!!

Here is my book list:
  1. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  2. Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson
  3. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
  4. Marley & Me by Josh Grogan
  5. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
There are a few others that I want to read but don't want to lock myself into reading a lot of "pre-chosen" books. If the mood strikes, and I read more...I will increase my level to Level II.

0 Comments: