I love reading new to me authors and adding them to my ever-growing list. Finding new authors and discovering their backlists is like opening a treasure box!!
So I am joining this challenge for next year. The rules are pretty easy. Find an author you've never tried before...however, only a third of your authors can be from anthologies. You can pick 15, 25 or 50 authors depending on how adventurous you are. But don't take my word for it - you can read all about the challenge over at Literary Escapism.
I am going to choose 25 new authors for next year.
Here is my list of books:
- The House on Tradd Street by Karen White - 1/19/10
- Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler - 1/28/10
- Coming Undone by Lauren Dane - 2/15/10
- Zack: Armed and Dangerous by Cheyenne McCray - 3/1/10
- Hard to Handle by Lori Foster - 3/1/10
- Rewriting Monday by Jodi Thomas - 3/8/10