Monday, November 23, 2009

New Author Challenge 2010


I love reading new to me authors and adding them to my ever-growing list. Finding new authors and discovering their backlists is like opening a treasure box!!

So I am joining this challenge for next year. The rules are pretty easy. Find an author you've never tried before...however, only a third of your authors can be from anthologies. You can pick 15, 25 or 50 authors depending on how adventurous you are. But don't take my word for it - you can read all about the challenge over at Literary Escapism.

I am going to choose 25 new authors for next year.

Here is my list of books:
  1. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White - 1/19/10
  2. Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler - 1/28/10
  3. Coming Undone by Lauren Dane - 2/15/10
  4. Zack: Armed and Dangerous by Cheyenne McCray - 3/1/10
  5. Hard to Handle by Lori Foster - 3/1/10
  6. Rewriting Monday by Jodi Thomas - 3/8/10


0 Comments: