Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A~Z Challenge 2010


I am going to be joining the A to Z Challenge again next year. It is being hosted by Becky again and here is the sign-up post.

I think I'll be able to complete the challenge next year because she is being very lenient on the hard to find letters. Here is what she says:
How strict is the 26 or 52? I know it isn't always easy to find those difficult letters. The thought of finding the X's (for example) might scare folks away. It shouldn't! I'm a merciful host! (Ask anyone!)

If you want to give the X's a go... For authors, try to find an X in the first name, middle name, or last name. For titles, it doesn't have to be the starting word. Try to find an X somewhere in a title, and it'd count in my book.
So don't let those letters scare you away - it is doable!!

There are 3 levels to choose from:

Authors -- Read alphabetically by author. Commit to 26 books.
Titles -- Read alphabetically by title. Commit to 26 books.
Authors & Titles -- Commit to reading 52 books

I like committing to 52 books and seeing if I can complete both titles and authors.

Here is my book list (it wall also be posted on my sidebar):

TITLES:


A -


B - Born in Fire - Nora Roberts 1/21/10 
C - Coming Undone - Lauren Dane 2/15/10
D - Dead in the Water - Stuart Woods 1/23/10
E -

F- Fragile - Shiloh Walker 3/21/10

I - If He's Wicked - Hannah Howell 1/16/10



N - Naked in Death - J.D. Robb 1/3/10









S - Satisfaction Guaranteed - Lucy Monroe 1/29/10

V - Vision in White - Nora Roberts 2/26/10 

W - The Warrior - Sharon Sala 1/6/10
Z - Zack: Armed and Dangerous - Cheyenne McCray 3/1/10




AUTHORS:

A - Ashley, Amanda - Night's Master 2/13/10
B - Burton, Jaci - Wild, Wicked & Wanton 3/7/10

C - 
D - Delinsky, Barbara - The Carpenter's Lady 2/19/10
F - Foster, Lori - Hard to Handle 3/1/10


P - Palmer, Diana - Before Sunrise 1/8/10

S - Sandford, John - Shadow Prey 2/5/10

T - Tyler, Stephanie - Hard to Hold 1/28/10


W - White, Karen - The House on Tradd Street 1/19/10



0 Comments: