Monday, December 14, 2009

Support Your Local Authors Challenge


My first perpetual challenge, but one I couldn't pass up. One of my favorite authors is a local author - Lori Foster. So, naturally I have to join the Support Your Local Authors! Challenge.

I have conducted a Google search and came up with a few other names...mostly Columbus area...but what I would consider local even though I live in Cincinnati.

There is no time limit to this challenge, you can join anytime. No rules except for having fun promoting your favorite local authors. This challenge is being hosted by Suey over at It's All About Books.

It will be interesting to see what other areas and authors are going to be represented.

Here is my book list:
  1. Hard to Handle by Lori Foster (Cincinnati, Ohio) 3/1/10

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool reading challenge!

Suey said...

Thanks for joining up! I do you think you should consider your whole state... maybe even nearby states, as local to you... so have fun with your list! I'm really looking forward to discovering new authors with this challenge.