I joined this the past 2 years and have really enjoyed reading the newly published books of the year. The 2010 Pub Challenge is being hosted by 3M at 1morechapter.com.
The rules of the challenge are as follows:
- Read a minimum of 10 books first published in 2010. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2010, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2009, and then published in the USA in 2010, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2010.
- No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
- At least 5 titles must be fiction.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
Here is my list of books:
- Coming Undone by Lauren Dane - 2/15/10
- Release by Beth Kery - 2/21/10
- Bound, Branded, & Brazen by Jaci Burton - 3/13/10
- Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts - 5/4/10