Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Books Won Reading Challenge 2010


Books Won Reading Challenge 2010

I am not very lucky at winning books...but I recently won one over at There's No Such Thing as Too Many Books from Blanche. It was Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks. So, I will hold off reading it until the new year so that I can participate in this challenge.

The Books Won Reading Challenge is just that...reading books that you have won from other book bloggers. This challenge is being hosted by Teddy over at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time.

There are 4 levels of participation:

Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 book you won.
Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
Silver: Read 7-9 Books you won.
Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.

However, once you pick a level - you can't go down a level, but you can go up during the course of the challenge.

One of the rules is that you must review each of the books that you have read...if you don't have a blog, then review them at Amazon, Powell's, etc.

Hop on over to Teddy's and read the rest of the rules and join in on the fun!!!

I am going with the Honorable Mention level due to the fact of my unlucky streak with winning books...however, if my luck changes I will increase to a higher level.

Here is my book list:
  1. Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks (Won from Blanche)
  2. Coming Undone by Lauren Dane (Won from The Good, The Bad, and The Unread) 2/15/10
  3. Release by Beth Kery (Won from Seductive Musings) 2/21/10


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat challenge idea! I don't have but one, I think, so it would be pointless for me to join. Best of luck though.

Teddy Rose said...

Kara, thanks for joining the challenge! I hope you win more books.