This isn't really a reading challenge, but it has to do with reading blogs so I thought it could be included in my challenges.
The Bloghopping Challenge is just that...bloghopping. It is being hosted by Alpha Heroes and I am copying the rules from her post.
- Starting here, find a linked blog that you’ve never been to before. It does not have to be book-related. If none of the links in my sidebar are new to you, hit the BBAW list and start there.
- Go to the blog you’ve chosen and browse through the posts until you find something you find interesting. Leave a comment. Mention where you found the link. Mention of this challenge is optional.
- Using the links in THAT blog, repeat. If you find yourself somewhere that does not have any new-to-you links, go back to the BBAW list. Be sure to leave a comment in each location, mentioning where you found their site linked.
- Repeat until you have visited 10 new blogs.
- Write a post on your blog showing your bloghopping trail. Content is up to you; you can highlight your favorites, critique the sites, or just post the list of 10. I recommend you open up a word document (or whatever you use) and list out the urls as you go. It's really REALLY easy to get distracted doing this and lose track of where you were.
- I’d love it if you link back to this post.
- Optional: add your favorites to your own sidebar, or temporarily put up a blogroll widget with the 10 sites you visited.
- Optional: Come back here and leave a link to your post in comments.
Romance Rookie - chosen at random from the BBAW List. Not any links...so I read through some of her comments and chose a commenter to visit. I tried to leave a comment on one of her posts, but it wouldn't allow me to post it. Hopping over to...
Natuschan - books, books and more books - She is another romance reader (I love this genre) and I look forward to reading more of her posts. Hopping over to...
Dev's Good Reads - From looking at her sidebar - she has listed a lot of authors that I enjoy. I even found a couple of books to add to my TBR
Nose in a Book - Another romance blog (are you catching a theme here??? LOL) Hopping over to...
The Book Smugglers - Awesome reviews on Lisa Kleypas books (it is Lisa Kleypas week over there). Ana and Thea write fantastic reviews and I can't wait to read more of them! Hopping over to...
Scooper Speaks - Reviews on nonfiction, historical romance, paranormal, and contemporary. Hopping over to...
Shape Shifter Romance - I think the name speaks for itself! Unfortunately, no links :( So, hopping back to the BBAW list.
Book Junkie Melissa - She's a reviewer at a couple of sites but wanted her own review blog. From what I see...she reviews romance and mystery. I have been to all her blog links...so I have to go back to the BBAW list and try again.
Amy's Corner of the World - Loved this little blog - and the fact that she is from Ohio!! Go Buckeyes! Hopping over to...
Rip My Bodice - Need I say more!!!
Well, that concludes my trip around the blog world - came across a lot of sites that I added to my Google Reader!!!
Thank you Alpha Heroes for hosting such a fantastic challenge!!!