Monday, September 29, 2008

Cutting Loose - Susan Andersen

Title: Cutting Loose
Author: Susan Andersen
Published: 2008
Publisher: HQN
Pages: 379
Genre: Romance

I am trying to get caught up on a couple of reviews that I need to post. I want to start October off fresh and up-to-date.

This is a fun, quick, easy read. It is filled with humor, a great cast of characters, family issues, and a touch of mystery/suspense. Susan Andersen does a excellent job weaving a fun and romantic tale filled with witty dialogue and passion. I enjoyed this book immensely.

There was a little problem with editing...at one point the brother, Bren, had three sons...then some pages later...he had three daughters. Then there was the problem that I wanted to slap the main character, Jane, during the first part of the book...but then she her attitude settled down and I grew to like her.

You can view a trailer to her book here.

You can read my full review here.

Rating: 3/5
Pages: 379
Completed: 9/19/08

0 Comments: