Since I am a member of the Romance Club I thought it only appropriate that I join in the Romance Club Reading Challenge. It has nothing to do with being addicted to challenges - LOL!!
The rules of the challenge are to choose a book for each of the following scenarios:
1. Read a romance whose author last name begins with the letter "G"
2. Read a romance whose subgenre is one you don't usually read: Contemporary, Historical, etc.
3. Read a romance containing a titled name in the title: Duke, Viscount, Prince, etc.
4. Read a romance published in 2009.
Here is my list of books:
- Diana Gabaldon - Outlander 01/19/09; Review
- Probably Regency
- Never Deceive a Duke by Liz Carlyle
- Daring the Moon - Sherrill Quinn 2/2/09; Review