Monday, December 29, 2008

Buy One Book and Read It 2009


This is a challenge near and dear to my heart - buying and reading books. The Buy One Book and Read It Challenge is just that - you are challenged to buy one book in 2009 and read it. "There are many Americans who don't even read a single book in the span of a year... This challenge is designed to encourage you to rediscover the joy of reading, while supporting the authors who bring us books."

Amy at My Friend Amy is hosting this challenge - but for all you book lovers out there who already buy and read - she has a second option. Buy one book each month in the year 2009 and read it. That is the option I am choosing.

I will post my books each month as I purchase and read them.


  1. Four Harlequin Presents - January - Reviews
  2. Virgin River - Robyn Carr - February - Review
  3. The Vampire Shrink - Lynda Hilburn - March - Review
  4. Simple Wishes - Lisa Dale - April - Review
  5. The Inn at Eagle Point - Sherryl Woods - May - Review

0 Comments: