Monday, November 24, 2008

Harlequin/Silhouette Romance Challenge


Harlequin/Silhouette Challenge

I am going to be joining this challenge again next year. Had a great time with it this year and look forward to reading more in 2009. A big thank you goes out to Yvonne for hosting this challenge again.

The rules are a little different for this one:

1) Read 1 book with a holiday theme.
2) Read 1 book by an author you never read before.
3) Read 1 book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife
4) Read 1 book set in a place you've never been before.
5) Read 1 book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.)

That's a total of 5 books for the year.

I will post my list below once I figure out my titles.

1.
2. Once a Cowboy - Linda Warren - Review
3. Bought: One Night, One Marriage - Natalie Anderson - Review
4.
5.


1 Comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for joining the challenge!