Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Healer - Sharon Sala

Title: The Healer
Author: Sharon Sala
Published: 2008
Publisher: Mira
Pages: 329
Genre: Romance/Paranormal

Whew...it has been so long since I've updated this blog. I have a few reviews to post and a couple of completed challenges that I haven't blogged about. I need to catch up!! LOL.

I have recently rediscovered this author. I had forgotten that I had read her a long time ago and really enjoyed her books. Then, Maya Banks (a fantastic author too) was talking about her favorite authors on Writeminded message board and Sharon Sala was one of them. It reminded me of how much I had enjoyed her in the past.

So, off to the library I went and picked up one of her newest releases - The Healer. What a fantastic book!! I loved the main characters.

Jonah Grey Wolf has the remarkable ability to heal the wounded and communicate with animals. He is on the run because someone wants to harness his powers for their own gain. He meets up with Luce Andahar who is being tormented by a stalker of her own. Jonah has vowed to protect her at all costs - but will his own troubles take Luce away from him forever.

You can read my full review here.

Rating: 5/5
Pages: 329
Completed: 10/20/08

0 Comments: