Monday, November 23, 2009

Thriller and Suspense 2010




I didn't do this challenge last year, but after reading the sub-genre list, I realized that I had read more Thriller and Suspense books than I imagined. So, I am going to join this challenge next year.

It is being hosted by Book Chick City, and here is the sign-up post. You only have to read 12 books and the list of sub-genres is extensive. She gives a detailed description of each genre at this post. So, go on a "thrill" ride in 2010 and sign-up today!!

Here is my book list:
  1. Futuristic Thriller - Naked in Death by J.D. Robb - 1/3/10
  2. Legal Thriller - Dead in the Water by Stuart Woods - 1/23/10
  3. Police Procedural - Shadow Prey by John Sandford - 2/5/10



1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, welcome to the Thriller & Suspense reading challenge. I'm so pleased you joined it should be lots of fun!