Isn't this a gorgeous button?? You know I just had to join this challenge, don't you?? LOL.
Naida at The Bookworm is once again hosting The Romance Reading Challenge in 2010. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to read 5 romance novels in the year 2010. Now, don't think this is just Harlequin books...there are many different types of romances out there...contemporary, paranormal, suspense...as long as there is romantic love between the two main characters. However, it can be unrequited love too.
Even though Naida only wants us to choose 5 books - I am raising my challenge to 12 - since I read romance almost exclusively. Although in 2010 - I am going to try to broaden my reading and branch out to other genres.
Here is my book list with links to my reviews:
- The Warrior by Sharon Sala - 1/6/10
- Before Sunrise by Diana Palmer - 1/8/10
- If He's Wicked by Hannah Howell - 1/16/10
- Born in Fire by Nora Roberts - 1/21/10
- Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lucy Monroe - 1/29/10
- Night's Master by Amanda Ashley - 2/13/10
- Coming Undone by Lauren Dane - 2/15/10
- The Carpenter's Lady by Barbara Delinsky - 2/19/10
- Release by Beth Kery - 2/21/10
- Vision in White by Nora Roberts - 2/26/10
- Hard to Handle by Lori Foster - 3/1/10
- Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis - 3/27/10
- Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts - 4/10/10
- Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts - 5/4/10