This challenge is for those who love eBooks or who want to try eBooks. J.Kaye is hosting the eBook Challenge in 2009. Read 10 eBooks in 2009; overlaps with other challenges are okay, just as long as you don't start reading them until 1/1/09. Another great thing is that you don't have to list your books ahead of time (I love challenges like this - gives me so much freedom to impulse read).
To join, just post about this challenge on your blog, and then go sign up with Mr. Linky at J. Kaye's.
I will be posting my list as I go...
- Outlander - Diana Gabaldon 1/19/09; Review
- Virgin River - Robyn Carr 2/17/09; Review
- The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Command - Helen Bianchin 2/25/09; Review
- Wicked Burn - Beth Kery 5/18/09; Review
- The Kissing Game - Suzanne Brockmann 5/20/09; Review
- Heart of the Winter Wolf - Dani Harper 5/29/09; Review
- Mackenzie's Mountain - Linda Howard 6/15/09; Review
- A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole 6/17/09; Review