Friday, December 26, 2008

18th Challenge Completed

I really enjoyed the Naming Conventions Challenge - it had a different twist to it. You could choose three different ways to complete the challenge. Take your name and read:

1). Authors whose last name begins with the letters of your name
2). Authors whose first name begins with the letters of your name
3). Books that begin with the letters of your name.

I had a fun time choosing authors whose last name begins with the letters of my name.

K - Kurland, Lynn
A - Anderson, Catherine
R - Rice, Luanne
A - Anderson, Susan

Thanks Maria for hosting this challenge. I would like to continue with it and choose authors whose first name begins with the letters of my name. So, I will challenge myself again!! I will run it from 1/1/09 til 4/30/09.

To see the list of books I read and their links to my reviews - here is my original post.

0 Comments: