Saturday, December 26, 2009

In Death Reading Challenge 2010



I have been wanting to read this series and now is a great way to get started. The In Death Reading Challenge is being hosted by Christine over at The Happily Ever After.

The rules of the challenge are to read at least one In Death book a month and then post a review at the end of each month.

Since I haven't read this series yet...I will be starting with the first book...Naked In Death.

Here is my book list with links to my reviews:


1 Comment:

Christine said...

Hi Kara,
Thanks for joining the 'In Death' reading challenge! It's going to be a lot of fun reading this series together!

I'm in awe over the number of challenges you joined! So impressive! I think I over committed myself this year, but what's a challenge if it isn't difficult, right? ;)

Happy reading!