Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chick Lit Challenge 2010



How could I resist this cute button?? LOL. After reading several different definitions of Chick Lit, I realized that I read a lot from this genre. So joining the Chick Lit Challenge will be an easy one for me. It is being hosted by The Twiga Blog.

All you have to do is read 8 books during 2010. Books can be listed ahead of time or as you go along. I already have one to add to the list that was recommended and reviewed by another blog just today. The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate which was reviewed by Book Binge.

So hop on over and visit Twiga and sign up for her challenge!!

I know I am wishing my life away...but I can't wait for 2010 to start - so many great challenges and so many fantastic books I want to read!!

Here is my book list:
  1. The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate


0 Comments: