Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st in a Series 2010




There are several series that I am interested in starting next year. What better way than to join a challenge...The 1st in a Series Challenge.

This is being hosted by Royal Reviews, and it entails reading the first book in a series. Now me personally, I don't count a trilogy as a series...but that is just my personal preference.

There are 4 levels:

-- Curious– Read 3 novels that are first in a series.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 novels that are first in a series.

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels that are first in a series.

You can change your level and book list at any time...right now, I think I am going for the Fascinated level

Here is the list of series I would like to start:
  1. Naked in Death - Eve Dallas Series by J.D. Robb
  2. One for the Money - Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
  3. Real Murders - Aurora Teagarden Series by Charlaine Harris
  4. The House on Tradd Street - Tradd Street Series by Karen White - 1/19/10


1 Comment:

Lexie said...

w00t Stephanie Plum! I really enjoyed the first book in the series (not just because its set so close to where I grew up either XD)