Sunday, November 9, 2008

Library Challenge 2009

J. Kaye is hosting a couple of challenges for 2009 that I am anxious to join!! The first being Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. She is a big supporter of her local library and what better way to encourage others to use their library than to have a challenge such as this.

The rules are simple. Just read books checked out from your local library. They can be any kind of books including audio, downloads, children's, and YA. The challenge runs from 1/1/09 to 12/31/09.

There are three levels of challenges:

1. Read 12 books from your local library.
2. Read 25 books from your local library.
3. Read 50 books from your local library.

The only stipulation is that they HAVE to be read in 2009 (no starting early LOL). You can join anytime. The other thing is that you have to choose which level you are going to complete when you join.

That's it - just go to j. kaye's and sign up on Mr. Linky.

Since I am also going to try to complete the 100+ challenge again in 2009 - I think I will sign up for the 50 book level.

I will list my books below as I read them.

  1. Dead Sexy - Amanda Ashley 2/12/09; Review
  2. On Mystic Lake - Kristin Hannah 2/20/09; Review
  3. Divorced, Desperate, and Dating - Christie Craig 3/6/09; Review
  4. Seaview Inn - Sherryl Woods 3/9/09; Review
  5. Night's Touch - Amanda Ashley 3/17/09; Review

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a super fun challenge. I don't think I'll go for the gold with 50. I think I'll be setting mine at 25.