Monday, January 5, 2009

Chunkster Challenge 2009

I have been waiting for this challenge to start and Dana at So Many Books; So Little Time is hosting it again this year. It is the Chunkster Challenge. Since I have also joined the Outlander Challenge - I thought that by joining this one I could kill two challenges with one book (LOL). No, really, I loved doing this challenge last year and thought it would be fun to try it again this year.

Dana has changed the rules a bit. For one thing, the books need to be ADULT books over 450 pages (this means the Twilight series doesn't count). Audio books don't count. One great thing she does mention is that you can start anytime after you sign up - and the challenge ends on November 15th.

There are 4 options you can choose from...please see her blog for details...

I am choosing option "Do These Books Make My Butt Look Big" where you are to read 3-5 chunksters over the next 10 months. Since I am reading the Outlander series this year - I will try for 5 chunksters by November 15th.

Here is my list:

  1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 01/19/09; Review 640 pages (Hardcover)

0 Comments: