Monday, January 12, 2009

Perpetual Prey Challenge


I usually don't join perpetual challenges...but I have started reading the Prey series and absolutely love Lucas Davenport. What better way to keep me motivated than joining the Perpetual Prey Challenge hosted over at Book Dragon's Lair.

John Sandford's newest Prey book "Wicked Prey" is being release in May of 2009.

Here is a list of the Prey books in order:

Rules of Prey (read 7/8/08)
Shadow Prey (read 2/5/10)
Eyes of Prey
Silent Prey
Winter Prey
Night Prey
Mind Prey
Sudden Prey
Secret Prey
Certain Prey
Easy Prey
Chosen Prey
Mortal Prey
Naked Prey
Hidden Prey
Broken Prey
Invisible Prey
Phantom Prey
Wicked Prey (May '09)
Storm Prey (May '10)

1 Comment:

Book Dragon said...

Hi Kara, thanks for joining me. I just found Broken Prey but that's not where I am so I have to keep looking :(

Happy Reading