I will be joining the Romance Reading Challenge again in 2009. I read so many romances this year that I completed this challenge within the first few months of joining. Thanks to Naida for hosting this challenge!!
A few of the rules are to read 5 romance novels between 1/1/09 to 12/31/09. And romance doesn't have to mean the steamy Harlequin novels either. It can be contemporary romance, historical romance, and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters. It doesn't even need to have a happy ending - or it can be unrequited love.
Go to Naida's post and read the rules in detail and sign up with Mr. Linky!!
Since I read sooooo many romances a year - I am going to increase my number to 12 (at least one a month).
I will be posting my list below:
- Outlander - Diana Gabaldon 1/19/09; Review
- Just Try Me - Jill Shalvis 1/21/09; Review
- Daring the Moon - Sherrill Quinn 2/2/09; Review
- Tallchief - Dinah McCall (Sharon Sala) 2/8/09; Review
- Virgin River - Robyn Carr 2/17/09; Review
- The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Command - Helen Bianchin 2/25/09; Review
- Morning Light - Catherine Anderson 3/3/09; Review
- Divorced, Desperate and Dating - Christie Craig 3/6/09; Review
- Seaview Inn - Sherryl Woods 3/9/09; Review
- Home Fires - Luanne Rice 3/27/09; Review
- Simple Wishes - Lisa Dale 4/1/09; Review
- Passing Through Paradise - Susan Wiggs 4/7/09; Review