Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rainbow Connection Challenge 2010


Isn't that a beautiful graphic?? I am joining the Rainbow Connection Challenge because it will work nicely with my A~Z Challenge. Sue is hosting this challenge, and it has its own dedicated blog.

The rules are simple...there are two levels to choose from:

Single Rainbow (reading 7 books) by either Author (first or last name) or Title starting with R, O, Y, G, B, I and V (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet) books.


Double Rainbow (reading 14 books) by Author (first or last name) and Title starting with R, O, Y, G, B, I and V (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet) books.

HOWEVER...the challenge only runs from January 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010. I think I am only going to try for the Single Rainbow...but if things work out...Double Rainbow here I come.

Here is my book list with links to my reviews:

R - Release by Beth Kery 2/21/10
O -
Y -
G -
B - Before Sunrise by Diana Palmer 1/8/10
I - If He's Wicked by Hannah Howell 1/16/10
V - Vision in White by Nora Roberts 2/26/10

R - Robb, J.D. - Naked in Death 1/3/10
O -
Y -
G - Grafton, Sue - "D" is for Deadbeat 4/10/10
B - Burton, Jaci - Wild, Wicked, & Wanton 3/7/10
I -
V -

0 Comments: