Monday, December 14, 2009

Vampire Series 2010



My favorite paranormal books have their own challenge. Yeah!! The Vampire Series Challenge is being hosted by MizB over at MizB's Reading Challenges.

There are four levels of participation:

Vampire Newbie: Read Book #1 of 3 different vampire series.

Vampire Addict: Reread 2 vampire series books you’ve already read; OR Read 2 more books from a vampire series that you’ve already started reading.

Vampire Enthusiast: Read 6 books from any series featuring vampires as key/main characters.

Vampire Lover: Read 3 full series featuring vampires as key/main characters.

Hop on over to her blog post to read more detailed rules and examples of each level.

Even though I am a vampire lover...3 full series is a bit much for me to accomplish next year with all my other challenges. Sooo, Vampire Enthusiast is what I am going for...reading 6 books from any series featuring vampires as key/main characters.

Here is my book list:
  1. Night's Master by Amanda Ashley - 2/13/10 - Night Series Book #3

1 Comment:

MizB said...

Thanks for joining! :D

~MizB