Monday, December 15, 2008

Erotica Challenge 2009

Acckkkk!! J. Kaye is hosting two more challenges that I simply must join!! One is the Erotica Challenge and the rules are pretty basic.

1. Please don't start reading your books until 2009.
2. Read 10 erotica books in 2009.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are fine.
4. You must be 18 years or older to join.

Soooo, if this challenge interests you...go sign up on Mr. Linky at J.Kaye's (you don't have to make your list up ahead of time.

I am going to make my list as I go.

  1. Daring the Moon - Sherrill Quinn 2/2/09; Review
  2. Wicked Burn - Beth Kery 5/18/09; Review








3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! This is going to be a fun challenge! I am thrilled about it.

Rest easy. I won't be hosting any more in 2009. I'm done...lol!

Desert Rose said...

WOW, it seems we are in most of the challenges together :) how cool!

Anonymous said...

We're in this challenge together. Can't wait to see what you will be reading.