Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reading My Name Challenge 2009

I thought this challenge looked interesting. I have never read an author that has my first name. So it will blend well with my "New to Me" Author Challenge. The Reading My Name Challenge involves reading 2 or more books by authors that share your name or book titles that have your name in them. The authors could share your first name, last name, nickname, online name, email name, or even a form of your name.

For more details about this challenge see Callista's blog that she created for this challenge. She also has links to sites that will help you search for names of authors if you don't know any. I used Fantastic Fiction and found several with both the name Kara (which is the way I spell it) and Cara.

The contest runs February 1, 2009 through June 30, 2009.

I haven't narrowed it down yet - but I will list my books below when I decide.


0 Comments: