Sunday, November 29, 2009

Young Adult Challenge 2010




Since I joined the Nancy Drew Challenge, I thought joining J-Kaye's Young Adult Reading Challenge would work out nicely. She has 4 levels to her challenge:

--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.

--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.

--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.

You can read the rest of the rules at her sign-up post.

I am thinking of going for Super Size Me. I want to read some other YA novels besides all of the Nancy Drew books I am going to read. (I still have to finish the Twilight series - LOL).

Here is my book list:


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Young Adult Reading Challenge. I am so glad you decided to take the plunge. It’s going to be a fun year. I can just feel it.

Ouu said...

Niceness
1 I'm aiming for that too =] Good luck

Caitie F said...

I am going for that one too! Good luck and have fun!