Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DIK Reading Challenge 2010


The DIK ladies are hosting a challenge in 2010...the DIK Reading Challenge. Each month you will pick one of the 188 books that the DIK Ladies have brought to the island, read it, review it on your blog and then show them the link.

If you complete all 12 months...your name will be thrown into a drawing for a $50 gift card from Amazon/Borders/Barnes or Noble/Books A Million (you choose).

Swim on over to the Island and read all the rules so you can be sure to get your name in the drawing.

Here is my tentative book list with links to my reviews:
  1. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
  2. Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts - 4/10/10 - Amanda's DIK Pick
  3. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  4. The Darkest Knight by Gena Showalter
  5. Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler - 1/28/10 - Lea's DIK Pick
  6. One Summer by Karen Robards (??)

1 Comment:

Tracy said...

Kara, my dear, you are a better woman than I! lol I think I'll have to fly by the seat of my pants on this one and pick the books that I'm in the mood for at the time. :) Glad to have aboard.