I am really excited about this challenge because I absolutely love Harlequin/Silhouette books. They are my favorite type of easy, feel-good reads. And I have tons on my TBR list.
The rules are simple:
** Choose 5 Harlequin or Silhouette books from any of their series.
** Read them between now and December 31, 2008.
** Post a brief review about the books.
They can be from other challenges too. Here is the list of books that I have chosen:
- Cutting Loose - Susan Andersen (HQN) 9/19/08 - Review
- Irish Thoroughbred - Nora Roberts (Silhouette) 7/12/08 - Review
- Irish Rose - Nora Roberts (Silhouette) 7/17/08 - Review
- Untamed - Nora Roberts (Silhouette) 7/20/08 - Review
- The Australian's Housekeeper Bride - Lindsay Armstrong (Presents) 7/30/08 - Review
- Delicious - Susan Mallery (HQN) 9/9/08; Review