Thursday, June 12, 2008

Harlequin Challenge 2008

COMPLETED 12/31/08

I heard about this great challenge from J.Kaye over at J.Kaye's Book Blog. This challenge is being hosted by Yvonne and has its own blog The Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge.


Harlequin Reading Challenge


I am really excited about this challenge because I absolutely love Harlequin/Silhouette books. They are my favorite type of easy, feel-good reads. And I have tons on my TBR list.

The rules are simple:

** Choose 5 Harlequin or Silhouette books from any of their series.
** Read them between now and December 31, 2008.
** Post a brief review about the books.

They can be from other challenges too. Here is the list of books that I have chosen:

  1. Cutting Loose - Susan Andersen (HQN) 9/19/08 - Review
  2. Irish Thoroughbred - Nora Roberts (Silhouette) 7/12/08 - Review
  3. Irish Rose - Nora Roberts (Silhouette) 7/17/08 - Review
  4. Untamed - Nora Roberts (Silhouette) 7/20/08 - Review
  5. The Australian's Housekeeper Bride - Lindsay Armstrong (Presents) 7/30/08 - Review
  6. Delicious - Susan Mallery (HQN) 9/9/08; Review

Thanks J.Kaye for blogging about this, and thanks to Yvonne for hosting the challenge!!!

1 Comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for joining the challenge, Kara. You have a great list to look forward to reading.