Thursday, June 26, 2008

Talk Before Sleep - Elizabeth Berg



I Heard it Through the Grapevine Challenge is a great challenge because I get to read books recommended to me by my friends! Lezlie at Books N' Border Collies recommended this book to me and I am grateful that she did. Elizabeth Berg is fast becoming one of my favorite authors!!

Talk Before Sleep is a gripping story of how two best friends come to terms with the fact that one of them is dying of breast cancer. Bookreporter states that "Talk Before Sleep's heartfelt sincerity makes a lasting impression on all who have read it, and it remains one of her most popular novels to date."

Thank you so much Lezlie for recommending this poignant tale of friendship and courage!

You can read my full review here.

Rating: 4.5/5
Pages: 210
Completed: 6/25/08




0 Comments: