Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Face of Deception - Iris Johansen

I am sooooo behind the times. I just discovered a "new to me" series by Iris Johansen. Never mind that the first book was published in 1998!! I absolutely loved The Face of Deception which introduces Eve Duncan, forensic sculptor.


Iris Johansen

This is an exciting, fast-paced book about a frightening web of murder and deceit, terrifying secrets, and "the most shocking deception of our time..." The build up of suspense started at the first page and didn't end until the conclusion. I would have read this book in one sitting if I hadn't started it so late at night, but I did finish it the next morning!!

I already have the second book on order from the library. I can't wait to see what riveting story happens next.

You can read my full review here.

Rating: 4.5/5
Pages: 354
Completed: 6/18/08

0 Comments: