Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Harlequin Presents - Lindsay Armstrong

The Australian's Housekeeper Bride was written by Lindsay Armstrong for Harlequin Presents. I read this book to fulfill the requirements for the Harlequin/Silhouette challenge. I love reading these books when I am having a rough day. I sit back in my recliner with a soothing cup of tea and get lost in a world of happily ever after.

Rhiannon runs a business where she organizes peoples' lives. Not only does billionaire Lee need to hire her to organize a party as well as his household, but he also wants her as his wife! After he sweeps her off her feet, Rhiannon agrees to the marriage. Soon, she realizes her husband has been keeping secrets...secrets that could destroy her trust in him.

This was a fun, quick read. The passion that sizzled between Rhiannon and Lee was intense. While this wasn't one of my favorite books by Lindsay Armstrong, it didn't disappoint!

Rating: 3.5/5
Pages: 185
Completed: 7/30/08


0 Comments: