Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sam's Letters to Jennifer - James Patterson



What a great "true love" romance story!! I can't believe it was written by James Patterson - the James Patterson of the Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club series. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me wish for a love like that.

Jennifer is called back to her home town for a family crisis. There she finds a series of letters addressed to her. As she reads these letters, her life is forever changed and she experiences an extraordinary love that could ever possibly be imagined.

You can read my full review here.

I am using this for my Novella challenge even though it is about 10 pages over the requirement. The print was a little large, so reducing the font would make this fit nicely into that challenge.

Rating: 4.5/5
Pages: 263
Completed: 7/21/08

1 Comment:

samantha.1020 said...

This sure sounds good. I'll have to check it out. :)