Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Untamed - Nora Roberts

Untamed by Nora Roberts is another of her Silhouette Romances that she wrote in 1983. I am reading these for my Harlequin/Silhouette challenge.

Jovilette is a lion trainer with a traveling circus. Keane has just inherited this circus from his estranged father. When their paths cross, Jo has her claws bared ready to fight for what she loves most. She was certain Keane was there only to shut the circus down. However, she couldn't deny the attraction that sizzled between them.

This was another quick, light read. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did her Irish series, but I liked the background of the circus. It was fun to read about the behind the scenes happenings of a traveling circus. The tension between the two main characters was intense, and finding out what would tame Jo's heart was entertaining.

Rating: 3.5/5
Pages: 218
Completed: 7/20/08


0 Comments: