Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Read Your Name Challenge 2010

Victoria from Phantom Inkheart is hosting the Read Your Name Challenge again this year. It runs from 1/1/10 to 12/31/10 and the rules are pretty easy:

Using your first name, or blogger name, or your pets name, or even your favorite literary character's name; whichever you like, choose books with first title letters that spell out your name. (Audio books and eBooks are also okay.) Such as my name: Victoria. the first book's title would start with the letter V, then the next book title begins with I, etc. Make sense? (I hope so!) :p
Then link back to the dedicated blog with your reviews or your book list.

Here is the list of books that I have chosen with links my reviews:
  • K
  • A
  • R
  • A

Here is the list of books that I have chosen (authors' names that begin with letters in my name).

    0 Comments: