Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reading My Name Challenge 2010

Reading My Name Challenge is one that I participated in last year but didn't get around to completing. So I am up for it again this year. It is being hosted by Callista from SMS Book Reviews and has its own dedicated blog. It runs from January 15, 2010 through June 15, 2010.

All you have to do is read two books by an author that shares your name...could be first name, last name, middle name, nickname, online name, email name, etc. It can be a form of your name like Kathleen could by Kathy or Cathy. She even goes so far as allowing a character in the book or book titles to have your name...whatever works for you.

So head on over to the Reading My Name Blog and check out the rules (I might have missed some) and sign up for this great challenge.

I looked my name up in Amazon and amazingly there are a few authors that share the name Kara...I haven't researched Cara yet...but I am thinking there are a few of those too.

Here is my tentative book list:

  1. Author - Kara Louise
  2. Author - Kara Lennox
  3. Title - Kara Gillian - Mark of the Demon
  4. Author - Cara Summers
  5. Author - Cara Lockwood

0 Comments: