Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Colorful Reading Challenge 2010


THE COLORFUL READING CHALLENGE


I don't know if I will be able to complete this challenge - but I am going to give it a go. The Colorful Reading Challenge is being hosted by Rebecca at Lost in Books.

The idea behind this challenge is to read 9 different books with 9 different colors in the title. Having trouble coming up with titles?? She posts a list of suggestions that might help you in your selection. The contest runs January 1st through December 31st, 2010.

Here is my book list:

  1. Vision in White by Nora Roberts - 2/26/10




3 Comments:

Kirthi said...

This is a new one! Reading books based on title colors :D I judge a book by it's cover, so I guess this sounds good!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, and Kara? About the 100+ book reading challenge, I see you got a little bar that shows your progress, can I ask where you got that? I'd love to add it to my challenge so I can see my progress, I'm a visual :D
Thanks! E-mail me at kirthipages@gmail.com

Kara said...

Sent you an email with the URL!! Let me know if you need help with it.