Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grave Sight - Charlaine Harris

This is the first book in Charlaine Harris' Harper Connelly series. Harper is a person who finds dead people. She can sense their final location, and she shares their very last moments.



Photobucket


I started reading this book yesterday and couldn't put it down. It had me engaged until the very end - which didn't end how I thought it would. I couldn't figure this one out - which I absolutely love in a book. I enjoyed Harper's "give it to them straight" attitude and was intrigued by the depth of caring and protectiveness from her step-brother, Tolliver.

You can read my full review here.

Rating: 4.5/5
Pages: 263
Completed: 3/26/08



1 Comment:

Framed said...

I recently read a review of this book and promptly added it to my TBR list. It's good to get a follow up good review.