Monday, August 25, 2008

Ghostly Challenge

I've have been trying not to join any more challenges - wanted to read at my leisure - but this one was too good to pass up. It is being hosted by Callista of smsbookreviews. Here is the link for the challenge.

The rules are to read 2 books by October 31, 2008 that has to do with something ghostly. All books are allowed: audio, picture, non-fiction, fiction, and short stories. A book of short stories count as one book.

I have to think about what I want to read - I just wanted to get this challenge posted so you would know about it before the start date. I will come back and update this post with my choices.

1. Stardust of Yesterday - Lynn Kurland - 9/26/08 - Review
2. A Babe in Ghostland - Lisa Cach - 10/7/08 - Review

2 Comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for joining, I look forward to seeing what you read.

Kathleen said...

I linked to your reviews from the group challenge blog.