Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tallchief - Dinah McCall (Sharon Sala)

Sorry for the repost - but this book was for the TBR challenge that I am involved in and the review shouldn't have been posted until today!! This is my DIK book that was the theme of this month's challenge.

Title: Tallchief
Author: Dinah McCall (Sharon Sala)
Publisher: HarperTorch
Published: 1997
Pages: 375
Genre: Contemporary Romance

I picked up another great book. I think I'm on a roll - LOL. Tallchief is one of those books I won't be able to forget anytime soon. Morgan Tallchief is a hero to die for. Alpha male yet tortured soul - he was so real that he seemed to step off the pages and into my home (boy, don't i wish!!!) Even though Kathleen was pursued by a life-threatening danger - she had an inner strength and would do anything to protect her family. Wonderful, wonderful writing, the scenes were so well written that you felt like you were standing there watching while the story unfolds - tissues are a definite must for this awesome read.

A brief synopsis - Morgan at seventeen had it all - especially a love that comes only once in a lifetime. Until the day his love, Kathleen, dies in a fire! This tragedy has left Morgan to live a life that has no meaning - unable to feel again. Until sixteen years later, while standing on his porch, he watches as Kathleen walks back into his life. Is it real...or is his mind playing tricks on him?

You can read my full review here.

This is definitely on my keeper shelf as well as my reread shelf.

Rating: 5/5
Pages: 375
Completed: 2/8/09

0 Comments: